My Wonderful Followers

My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Baby Girl in Blue

Hello again, this is my 3rd post today! I would like to share my card with you and it's a baby girl card for all the people who don't like girly pink. I've used a cute stamp from LOTV, coloured with Promarkers and Distressed the outer edge with Sandpaper and Distress Ink and added lashings of glitter.
Woohoo!!I made Top 3 at My Mums Craft Shop challenge with my Tilda Loves Popcorn card!

Please scroll down for earlier posts!!


Ingredients
Image - Baby Girl with Pram from LOTV
Medium - Promarkers, Distress ink for edge
DP - Prima
CS - Glitter CS from C&C
Vellum Paper with stars
Sentiment - Sentiments 4 You
Flowers - WOC and my stash
Heart Pins - WOC
Pearls, stars, Glitter and ribbons from my stash

Challenges I'm Entering 
LOTV - Aqua, White & Glitter
Wild Orchid Craft Challenge - Make It Sparkle With Stars
I Love Promarkers - Get Distressing

Thank you for visiting my blog today, your comments are always appreciated. Feel free to call back anytime.
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Hazel.xxx

Teresa said...

This is so beautiful hazel, thanks for your comments on my blog
hugs Teresa xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is stunning, love your choice of image too, thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week hugs pops x

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, how sweet is this! :)

Gorgeous cute card!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Karen said...

Lovely Hazel and what fab distressing round your image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx

Stampin Mindy said...

This is super cute! Love the image.

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid crafts Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy