My Wonderful Followers

My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Tilda's Shakin' All Over at I Love Promarkers #95

Morning all, i won't say good morning as it is blowing a gale here!!
Today is a new challenge at I Love Promarkers and this will be my 2nd DT project for their challenges. I have made an easel, shaker, draw card, i know i couldn't make things any more difficult for myself, could i!! Trying to keep the draw full of sweeties was a hard task as my OH and little Yorkie were not happy until they had some!! LOL!!
So our Theme is Shaped Card
and our fabulous Sponsor is 

Joanna Sheen


Here's a Few Pics of My Project



As you can see from one of the photo's above, it started life as a Matchmakers box!!!

Recipe for My Shaped Card
Image - Midwinter Tilda and Sweet Christmas Dreams Sentiment
DPs - Magnolia Vintage Swirls
Cardstock - Lilac Centura Pearl and My Stash
Tools - Magnolia Vintage Tag, Martha Stewart Deco Fan PATP, Beaded Oval Nestie, Snowflake Embossing Folder and Sissix Snowflake Die.
Flowers - WOC and the Large flower from local florist
Mediums - Promarkers, TH Distress Ink and TH Distress Paint
Everything Else - Large Glitter Strands for shaker, Acetate, Lace Bow, Purple Ribbon, Lge Gold Snowflake and Draw Handle ( An old clip on earring ) Satin material in draw from packaging are all from my own stash.

For The Following Challenges
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
TOMIC - Shaker Card
Wild Orchid Crafts - Easel Cards

I know only 3 challenges, it's very unlike me. LOL!!
Thank you for visiting my blog today, your comments are always appreciated. Feel free to call back anytime.
Hugs xx

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Hazel, fabulous idea.
Wendy xx

Yanitza said...

What a beautiful card you've made here! The colors look fantastic and you colored Tilda beautifully. Loved every single detail about this!

Thanks for sharing and for joining us at TOMIC!!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne H. said...

This is wonderful!
An adorable image and I love the purple colors.
Thanks for playing with us this week at JM/HS.
Anne

Susie Sugar said...

Hazel this is beautiful darling you've put so much work into it and it's well worth it the result is stunning
Hugs Susie xx