My Wonderful Followers

My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

New Sugar Nellie Hope


I would like this entered in the A spoonfull of sugar challenge and I Love Promarkers purple and green challenge
I just adore the new Sugar Nellie stamps
I used Hope stamp
cardcandy from the glitterpot
Papers, tag and ribbons from my stash
Wow, can't believe it but i've won 1st prize in the draw at Bunny - zoes blog.
Thank you for looking and any comments you leave are always appreciated.
Hugs Hazel xx

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing card and your colouring is perfection - I'm envious

Kathyk

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Hazel, Ive just bought this image, I hope your keeping well.
Kevin xx

kissinia said...

Dear Hazel! I was looking through the blogs and found out that this card has won a wonderful prize!!! Well done, darling! Congratulations! Love, your DC buddy, kissinia

Karen said...

REally lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely card Hazel -thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous. She's already in my basket at Funky, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

A very pretty card, I had to have these images too! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x