My Wonderful Followers

My Wonderful Followers

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Pretty in Pink!!

Hi everyone, i would like to share with you all another creation using my Magnolia's 'Kitchen Tilda' stamp. I've coloured her with Promarkers and layered her on a Marianne D Frame die cut from glitter card. Background paper is from First Edition's Dreamcatcher paper pad. I've cut a strip of white card using Magnolia's Swedish Lace die and put a strip of stripey ribbon along the centre. I've finished the whole card off with Magnolia Lacey Flowers dies, a satin rose ribbon flower, adhesive 3d butterflies and a metal corner.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges
Midweek Magnolias - What's Cooking
Magnolia-licious - Inspiration Challenge
Just Magnolia - Pretty In Pink
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Stamping Scrapping Central - Stamping Challenge

Thank you for visiting my blog today, your comments are always appreciated. Feel free to call back anytime.
Hugs xx

5 comments:

sassy said...

aw such a pretty card love the image....i think i have her one of the few i own...must have a play..hugs sassyx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

angelwhispers said...

Such pretty colours Hazel and love the colouring of the image! Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia Love Chanelle xx

Norma said...

Hazel, a lovely card. Love your colouring of this cute Tilda in pink. Terrific die cuts.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Hazel, so sweet and pretty, I do love that dear little Tilda.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx