My Wonderful Followers

My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

WOWSER CANDY and MY CRISTMAS ANGEL

Here is my entry to the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club challenge
Isn't she adorable, she is one of the stamps i bought with my prize from A Spoonfull of Sugar

She is called Little Christmas Angel from Whimsy Stamps which i coloured with promarkers, paper, flowers and tag from Papermania, card candy and ribbon from stash. I cut the stamp out using one of my new Nesties and it was all put onto a scalloped card. I would also like this to be entered in the Simon Says anything goes challenge.

WOWSER! Have you seen what is being given away as candy here at
Midnight Madness




I would pop on over there if i was you, hurry! hurry! hurry!

Thank you, your comments are always appreciated. Hugs Hazel xx

5 comments:

kissinia said...

So cute @) Image is very beautiful indeed :)

Chris said...

Beautiful card Hazel love the image..Chris xx

Heather said...

Fabulous card Hazel, such pretty papers and detail - Crissy's image is just so adorable!!
So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
Heather
xx

Lori said...

Great papers and I love your sweet tag, thanks for joining us this week at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas blog!

sara said...

she is adorable so sweet ,love the papers you have used as well thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club
hugs sara x x