My Wonderful Followers

My Wonderful Followers

Friday 8 July 2011

Vision in Purple

Hi blog friends, here is a card i made using a Stitchybear digi stamp. I coloured her with Promarkers and the paper and flowers are Build a Blossom by Jak Heath. I stitched and distressed the paper, first time my sewing machine has seen the light of day in a long time. I finished the card off with Cardcandy and ribbons from my stash and used a pearl brad from Papermania to embellish the flower.


I Hope The Stitching Is Visible

I would like this to be entered in the following challenges, ONE STITCH AT A TIME
- Use a digi. A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR - Sewing. PAPER SUNDAES - Stitching. SIMON SAYS - A Stitch in Time. DIGI'S WITH ATTITUDE! - Anything Goes. SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW A Flourish. PRAIRIE FAIRY FRIDAYS - Swirls and Pearls. SUNDAYS WITH CRISSY - Distress.
KELLEY KIDS CHALLENGE

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, feel free to call back anytime.
Hugs Hazel xx

Thank you, your comments are always appreciated. Hugs Hazel xx

6 comments:

Julye said...

Love the soft colours look like shadows fab thanks for sharing with us all here at OSAAT.

Bonna Kelley said...

This is beautiful!
You could also enter this in the Kelley Kid's DT Call.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Hazel,gorgeous image and colour.
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

lovely subtle colours and great shading.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge.
Sarah

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Hazel :-) The image is beautiful and the sparkle and delicate papers are lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week. such a pretty image and that sparkle is fabulous.